ilogs healthcare GmbH is an innovative IT company from Austria that offers software and services for the digitalization of geratric care outside the hospital. As a market leader in the field of mobile social services, ILOGS also looks after old people's homes, nursing homes and assisted living. ILOGS is also a leader in Active Assisted Living (AAL), which focuses on the use of smart assistance technologies. The aim is to enable older people to live a longer, self-determined life at home. Supported by the Austrian Research Association (FFG), new technologies and services were tested and transferred to the market within the framework of various national and international R&D projects. Today, ILOGS operates internationally and is increasingly establishing itself as a recognized e-health specialist in Europe. The company is in private hands.
- Foundation ofilogs mobile software GmbH
- Development of a mobile time and activity recording system for all mobile care services in Carinthia.
- Supplier of large nursing facilities in Vienna
- Extension of the PLATFORM MOCCA (Mobile Case and Care Management) with digital care documentation
- Expansion to various European countries
- Start of R&D activities in Active Assited Living
- Product launch of the SafeMotion™ (JAMES™) safety watch at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
- Start of the area-wide rollout of the MOCCA solution at all social and health services (SGS) in Tyrol
- First major customer from the USA for the new emergency call watch JAMES
- Foundation of ilogs healthcare GmbH for international sales
- The care of the chronically ill at home is being piloted in Vienna and Carinthia: blood sugar, blood pressure, heart failure and weight is recorded at home and, if desired, checked by qualified personnel at the JAMES-Care-Center
- MOCCA Chat launches a secure messenger with video telephony for nursing services and relatives
- For the first time, more than 10,000 safety watches are in use internationally
- The JAMES AAL platform enjoys great demand for professional care services at home and abroad.
- In the context of the COVID pandemic, JAMES video telephonyis gaining enormous popularity for the elderly.
- The JAMES safety watch is tested in combination with an oximeter to measure oxygen saturation.